Hey! We’ve got extra space and we want to share it with the right company.
It’s the opposite of the “stuffy office.”
Forget florescent lighting, elevators and windows that don’t open. Our bright, modern space is a converted apartment with lots of natural light and hardwood flooring throughout. Not to mention a private rooftop deck, for impromptu outdoor brainstorms or after work drinks.
City convenience with a neighbourhood vibe.
Located near Main and Gerrard in the upper beaches, our office is in the heart of a picturesque neighbourhood among boutique style shops, with a gym, café and Caribbean restaurant across the street. It’s just a short 10 minute (or less) walk from the Main Street Subway or Danforth Go Train station, plus there is also paid street parking and free side-street parking.
Everything you need to take care of business.
- 300 sq ft furnished studio/office with 4 work stations
- Kitchenette with storage cupboards, sink, fridge & gas stove
- Walkout to a 300 sq ft private rooftop deck
- Private bathroom
- Shared boardroom, reception & print centre
- 1000 sq ft total usable space
- Steps to Main Street Subway & Danforth Go Train
- Free & paid street parking available